Burger & Lobster
The Cap has interrupted his busy schedule to give his seal of approval to Burger & Lobster!
The pictures speak a millions words but I have to add a few.
The Cap visited B & L in Farringdon on 26th March 2013, for the first time. He had the regular Lobster meal for £20. In a word it was excellent!
The service, staff and surroundings were excellent!
Well, the Cap doesn’t let a good thing escape so lightly. So, he decides to ‘hit’ it again, the next night!! Yes – this guy is obsessed with good food and great service! And to make matters worse, he decided to hit the bigger lobster for £30!! It’s a good thing he had to depart London on mid-day of 28th March else the Cap would probably have hit it again! LOL.
A few things to note:
- I’m not interested in whether you have a taste for Burgers or Lobster.
- I don’t care if you’re a vegetarian – and I don’t want to know.
- If your religion prohibits you from eating certain shellfish, then fine.
- I don’t care if you like Samuel Adams.
- Love your brand of cell/mobile phone and keep it to yourself.
- I’m not the Yellow Pages, to inform you where else is better, or where else has Lobster – Google (or some other search engine) is your friend; I’m not.
- It was my experience – and I liked it as it was.
- No further enquires accepted or tolerated.
- And most importantly you don’t have to go to B & L at all!!
- Taking a flying leap is optional – but if you decide to jump, head first is mandatory.