Quasi-logic .. painful
I’ve been watching a phenomenon over the last year, which I refer to as quasi-logic. I don’t know what other word is more appropriate. So I just decided to pic the closest in my imagination.
It’s a very painful thing to report on. I’ll try to explain but words in text minus expletives are weak instruments of communication.
It’s like this:
- People don’t know WTF they are talking about yet they want to reason about something.
- The something is so intricate and complex – but they won’t know that – yet they wish to ask some sort of stupid question, or make some sort of assertion.
- Their lack of knowledge stinks – but they won’t know that.
- Then they’d argue that ‘I’m just a lay person’ – to which I scream expletives in my mind. Like why the hell don’t they go and read the basics first instead of opening up and spouting utter shyte!!?
- Shyte spouters seem to feel that they are entitled on the grounds of being lay people, or on grounds of ignorance, to think inefficiently and share their ignorance.
- The logical errors made by these kinds of people are so immense – and they won’t know that. Why? Because they are blind at the outset – and thereafter.
No stop!! I don’t have time to correct these people. I could spend my whole life correcting and guiding people and get myself nowhere. It’s not my job. My prime duty is to myself.
I’m shifting my personal policy a gear or two up. People who know not that they know not and are not interested in appraising themselves of issues before opening their traps will be avoided. They are a drain on my resources and the time I have left.
Those who wish to walk the path of knowledge with me, will have two options: shape up, or be left behind.