Oysters–a new experience
Probably two to three years ago I had finally gotten out of my zone of comfort about eating oysters. No – you don’t eat the shell. When I was in Brighton I recall, I had tried one or two. They had a ‘different’ sort of metallic taste. I wasn’t put off by that. As time went on I would have tried more – only one or two at one serving – in Birmingham. It looked a bit risky trying to pry them open with a knife – so I hadn’t tried it for myself.
1. Small amount of ground garlic
2. Encona pepper sauce – 0.5 ml.
3. Two tablespoons of water.
4. Generous juice from two fresh limes.
5. A dash of Worcester sauce.
Just stir – no heat required.
Then spoon the sauce into oyster and slurp!! LOL.