img.emoji { padding-bottom: 0 !important; }

Trouble in Oldham

One or more of the following videos (below) is expected to a 90% probability, to disappear within the next 3 months from Youtube. Just to be clear – that means there is a 10% probability that they will remain. Did I make a prediction? I did NOT! I made a statement estimating probability! Jeeez. And just to be absolutely clear the posting of the videos could not possibly imply support for anybody or group. Why would the videos disappear to a 90% probability? Because this is the pattern of YouTube to remove such videos. End off!


© 2019: The Captain's Watch, All Rights Reserved | Awesome Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: WordPress